• Home
  • Tag: 爱上海GB

Američki Fodor’s Travel uvrstio hrvatske nacionalne parkove na popis destinacija koje se moraju posjetiti u 2019. godini

first_imgOne of the world’s leading publishing houses for travel guides and other travel information publications, American Fodor’s travel, and this year he published his popular “Fodor’s Go List“, Ie the list of destinations that must be visited in 2019, and Croatian national parks are also on this prestigious list.  The announcement states that Croatia, in addition to the already well-known crystal clear sea on the coast, in its interior also offers equally well-preserved nature with numerous rivers, lakes and waterfalls, which are located in eight beautiful national parks. “The inclusion of Croatian national parks on this prestigious list is an additional confirmation of the exceptional natural wealth of our country, which is very much recognized in this segment in the world. Our preserved and untouched nature attracts a large number of tourists and I am sure that Croatia, after the publication of this list, will occupy an even stronger position on the world tourist map, especially among those travel lovers who prefer to visit unique natural sites. said CNTB Director Kristjan Stanicic.Every year, the editors of Fodors publish a list of destinations that they recommend to their numerous readers and followers. All destinations on the list will be promoted through a published article available through this one links, but also through the websites and social networks on which this American travel guide is active. Fodor Travel has previously published and Croatia Travel Guide which you can also use to promote our destination through social networks, and thus provide additional information about our tourist offer.last_img read more

Priest in ‘indecent images’ row at primary school in Pomeroy

first_img Share Share FaithInternationalLifestylePrint Priest in ‘indecent images’ row at primary school in Pomeroy by: – April 2, 2012 Share Sharing is caring!center_img 42 Views   no discussions Tweet Father Martin McVeigh said he had no knowledge of the imagesAn investigation is under way after indecent images were “inadvertently” shown by a Catholic priest during a presentation at a primary school in County Tyrone.Father Martin McVeigh projected the images onto a screen during a meeting for parents in Pomeroy in preparation for First Holy Communion. One child was also present.Parents said 16 indecent images of men were displayed. The priest said he had no knowledge of the offending imagery.Cardinal Sean Brady said the PSNI had indicated that no crime had been committed.The incident occurred during a meeting at St Mary’s School in Pomeroy on 26 March.According to a statement from the parents, the images were projected onto the screen from a memory stick the parish priest had inserted into a computer before the presentation.The parents said Fr McVeigh quickly removed the memory stick.Cardinal Sean Brady said the PSNI indicated a crime had not been committed“He was visibly shaken and flustered,” said the parents. “He gave no explanation or apology to the group and bolted out of the room. The co-ordinator and the teachers then continued with the presentation.“The meeting continued in his absence, however, the parents who viewed the pictures were horrified and distracted. “Twenty minutes later he returned, he continued with the meeting and wrapped up by saying that the children get lots of money for their Holy Communion and should consider giving some of it to the church.”In a statement on Monday, Cardinal Brady, the head of the Catholic Church in Ireland, said “inappropriate imagery was inadvertently shown by a priest at the beginning of a Powerpoint presentation, causing concern to those present.“This was immediately removed from the screen.“The priest has stated that he had no knowledge of the offending imagery. The archdiocese immediately sought the advice of the PSNI who indicated that, on the basis of the evidence available, no crime had been committed.“The priest is co-operating with an investigation of the matter on the part of the archdiocese.”BBC Newslast_img read more

Chiefs coach Andy Reid working on Super Bowl defense from his basement

first_imgKansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid is working on the team’s NFL Super Bowl title defense from his basement amid the coronavirus pandemic.COVID-19 is wreaking havoc globally, with sport brought to a standstill; the Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021, while MLB, the NBA and the NHL are delayed or on hiatus. NFL teams are preparing for this month’s draft, ahead of the start of the season in September, and Reid is still working hard, albeit from a different location.MORE: ‘Madden 20′ to include play that sparked Chiefs’ comebackReid, who led the Chiefs to glory in Super Bowl 54, told reporters Thursday: “I wish I could take you on a virtual tour of this thing.”It’s kind of classic. I’m sitting in my basement, literally. I’ve got an arc trainer sitting here in case I want to jump on that to get a little exercise.”I’ve got my monitor set up, along with my computer, my iPad right next to that. And I’ve got one of my wife’s antique tables here, a little coffee table that I’m using to throw everything on. But I’m in the basement, yeah. You know what? It’s not bad.”The grind never stops for Big Red pic.twitter.com/C178nScVHx— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 2, 2020″We stay as current as we can through information from the league. We’re approaching it like we’re having a season,” Reid added. “I think it’s twofold, because it can be a real positive energy-giver back to the country at a time of maybe need for that.”At the same time, we’re very sensitive to everything going on. But as far as the offseason goes — again, we’re out of the office until they let us know that we can get ourselves back in and so I’ve got different plans that I’ve kind of set up for different stages of [the offseason], whether it’s virtual work or whether they let us back in the building for field work. Whatever it is, I’ve put together plans for that. And then we’ll just take it day by day and see what presents itself.” The Chiefs were scheduled to start offseason conditioning on April 20 — three days before the NFL Draft — with practice to follow in May.”We’ve got a little time before that,” Reid said. “We’ll just see what direction it goes. That’s normally a time we use for conditioning workouts. If we’re allowed to do that virtually, we can go ahead and do that at that time. We’ll try to stay in touch.”If we’re allowed to visit with the players with our Webex units or whatever, we can do that. We’re prepared to do all of that. And then if they’re allowed back in the building, we’re good with that. We’ve got that all planned out, too.”last_img read more