• Home
  • Tag: 夜上海论坛ZJ

$500K dry blocks on offer at Sanctuary Cove

first_imgThe window of opportunity is closing on Mulpha Sanctuary Cove’s most affordable premium land offering as buyers rush to secure their place in the spectacular golf and marina resort community.THE window of opportunity is closing on Mulpha Sanctuary Cove’s premium land offering as buyers rush to secure their place in the golf and marina resort community. Only a limited number of dry blocks priced from $500,000 remain in stage two The Greens precinct as Sanctuary Cove continues a record-breaking year with land sales reaching $100 million. Mulpha Sanctuary Cove general manager, international sales John Hughes said land buyers had been quick to identify the value of The Greens offering, with 50 per cent of blocks sold since they were launched to the market last year. Mr Hughes said sales activity had accelerated at Sanctuary Cove in the past six months as more locally based land buyers weighed anchor in the prestigious community. More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North6 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa1 day ago“We are seeing more Gold Coast owner-occupiers deciding to build their dream home at The Greens,” he said.“They are a mix of young families through to retirees who appreciate the quality of the Sanctuary Cove offering and recognise the terrific value that the current stage of The Greens represents. “These buyers are making the most of the opportunity to secure premium land at Sanctuary Cove at some of the lowest prices ever available.” The Greens include lots ranging from 447sq m to 881sq m. They will be priced from $499,000.Mr Hughes said the forthcoming stage three of The Greens would feature larger blocks priced from $700,000.“While stage three will offer larger block sizes it will be a big step-up in pricing,” he said.“This really underscores the value of this current, but quickly diminishing offering at The Greens.”last_img read more

Petrescu denies Palace link

first_img Press Association Dan Petrescu has denied he is a candidate to become Crystal Palace manager and insisted he is happy at Dynamo Moscow. The former Chelsea defender had been strongly linked with the post at Selhurst Park, which has been vacant since Ian Holloway departed almost a month ago. But Petrescu told Sovetsky Sport: “First, I want to say that I do not conduct negotiations with other clubs when I’m under contract. If they spoke to someone, it was only to my agent. Former Inter boss Andrea Stramaccioni and, most surprisingly, ex-Palace boss Iain Dowie remain reported possibilities for the south Londoners, although Pulis has now emerged as the frontrunner. Pulis was installed as the early favourite when Holloway left the club on October 23 with the Eagles having taken just three points from their opening eight games. The Welshman guided Stoke to promotion to the Premier League in 2008 during his second spell in charge and engineered the club to five mid-table finishes as well as the FA Cup final in 2011 before departing by mutual consent last summer. “Secondly, I love England, I am pleased that the English clubs remember my name and I would work there, but right now it’s impossible. “The contract with Dynamo is for another year and a half and I’m happy here. I want to stay.” Former Stoke boss Tony Pulis has emerged as the favourite to take the reins at Palace, who are six points adrift of Barclays Premier League safety ahead of Saturday’s trip to Hull. There has been speculation Pulis could be appointed in time for the match at the KC Stadium but Palace confirmed that caretaker manager Keith Millen will conduct the pre-match press conference on Thursday. Millen has been in charge for three games, picking up his first point in their most recent match when the Eagles held Everton to a goalless draw. Speaking earlier this week, Millen told Sky Sports News: “I spoke to the chairman on Sunday. He asked me to organise this week’s training and prepare for the Hull game on Saturday. That’s as much as I know at the moment.” Ex-Real Madrid assistant manager Aitor Karanka was heavily linked with the post, only to take over at Middlesbrough last week. Another reported target was Wales manager Chris Coleman, although he is also now out of the running after signing a new contract with the Welsh FA during the international break. last_img read more

Southgate vows to stick to principles despite Spain defeat

first_imgEven during their morale-boosting run in Russia, manager Southgate warned there was still work to do and the performance at Wembley underlined that message.Marcus Rashford struck early for England but Saul Niguez levelled for Spain moments later and Rodrigo scored the winning goal later in the first half.Substitute Danny Welbeck saw a stoppage-time leveller controversially ruled out, meaning England head into Tuesday’s friendly against Switzerland reeling from three successive defeats in all competitions for the first time since 1988.Spain, who bowed out in the World Cup last-16 after a torrid campaign, nevertheless showed the benefits of a long-established identity and a level of creativity sorely lacking in England’s midfield.England took the lead against Spain through Marcus Rashford (left) in their UEFA Nations League clash but conceded twice to lose 2-1 © AFP / Glyn KIRKSouthgate said he was unsure whether his side could close the gap to the top teams before the next European Championship, in which the semi-finals and final will be played at Wembley.“I think we’ve got some players who can and have shown tonight they can perform at that level, and there’s some that are still a work in progress,” he said.“We have got 19 matches, it’s not very long, but, in my opinion, we have got the best group of players in the country here.“I think we have got to keep faith in the way we’re trying to play, otherwise we go back to what we did historically and there’s no way I believe we’ll ever be a top team if we do that,” Southgate added.Southgate plans to rotate his side at the King Power Stadium in Leicester and intends to bring in reinforcements from the Under-21s squad.Manchester United defender Luke Shaw left the field on a stretcher against Spain after a heavy fall but said he was “doing fine”.Tottenham full-back Kieran Trippier said there was no reason for alarm despite the defeat, which follows losses to Croatia in the last four in Russia and to Belgium in the third-place play-off.“It is not a concern,” he said. “We are building and that is all we can do, play against these teams. We want to test ourselves against the best and certainly tonight we put up a fight.“We knew it was going to be a difficult game. These are the teams we want to play against.”0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Gareth Southgate says England still have work to do if they are to be challengers at Euro 2020 © AFP / Glyn KIRKLONDON, United Kingdom, Sep 9 – Gareth Southgate pledged to stick to his principles after Spain delivered an uncomfortable reality check at Wembley but admitted he was unsure whether England had time to become genuine Euro 2020 challengers.England were surprise World Cup semi-finalists in July, riding a wave of euphoria back home, but their 2-1 Nations League defeat on Saturday was their third consecutive loss.last_img read more