“There is a mix of owner occupiers and investors, families, first homeowners, upsizers and downsizers,” he said.“Many have come from nearby suburbs. “We liked this site because it is well-serviced by schools, retail and transport and is close to the city.”Trend consists of 36 townhouses – 31 with four bedrooms and five townhouses with three bedrooms. Each one has two carparks. More from newsParks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus19 hours agoNoosa’s best beachfront penthouse is about to hit the market19 hours agoPrices start from $545,000. The townhouses also come with 2.5 bathrooms, two car spaces, quality finishes, open-plan living spaces and private courtyards.Everton Park, which is 9km from the CBD, has previously been labelled an “emerging blue chip suburb” by developers working in the area.The median house sales price is currently $602,000, according to CoreLogic. For units, it is $435,000.Mr Cawley said their “keenly priced” townhouses offered a happy-medium between a house and a unit, and were being constructed in an area where infill sites were becoming harder to find.“It is that perfect wedge between a detached house and an apartment,” he said.Mr Cawley said investors who had bought into the development were also recognising their value for money, with the majority coming from Sydney and Melbourne. Going forward, Keystone Urban Developments will continue its focus on the northern suburbs, with construction underway and more than 50 per cent of townhouses sold at its Vue Taigum development.Evoke McDowall is also expected to be launched soon, with Echelon Bridgeman Downs scheduled for next year.The company has also completed two northside residential developments – Vogue Aspley and Northpoint Carseldine. Trend Everton ParkDescribed as a “city fringe paradise”, Trend Everton Park is proving popular with buyers wanting a new home with an affordable price tag close to the city. Civil works are almost complete, with construction of the 36 townhouses expected to be finished by the end of the year.Keystone Urban Developments managing director Brendan Cawley said 55 per cent of the townhouses had now sold to a range of buyers.
RelatedPosts Club’s server collapses over ticket demand for first Bundesliga game in 11 years Bayern Munich fans undergo Super Cup coronavirus tests Vidal lands in Milan to complete move from Barca to Inter German champions Bayern Munich will return to training on Monday for the first time since the Bundesliga campaign was suspended. The country’s top flight has been on hold since March 13 because of the coronavirus pandemic, with the German Football League recommending clubs should not train until April 5. Bayern, who lead the standings by four points after 25 matches, will welcome back players in limited groups from Monday. A club statement read: “The Bayern Munich first team will return to training in small groups from Monday, 6 April. This will be done in coordination with government policy and the relevant authorities. It goes without saying that all hygiene regulations will be strictly observed. “Training will take place with no members of the public present. In order to further slow the spread of the coronavirus, Bayern asks fans to continue to follow the instructions of the authorities and therefore please do not come to the Bayern training ground.” On Friday, Bayern announced that Hansi Flick would remain the manager until the end of the 2022/23 season. The German replaced Niko Kovac in November and was originally appointed for two matches. However, the following month, Flick was named coach until the end of the season. In his 21 matches in charge, Bayern have won 18 and drawn only once.Tags: Bayern MunichBundesligaGerman Football League
Malacañang open to creating Taal Commission Mom Judy Murray approves:That’s my boy. ❤️ https://t.co/ldZUQ2wbZj— judy murray (@JudyMurray) July 12, 2017Despite the lack of recognition of their achievements, American female tennis players outperform American men in world rankings. In general, women in professional sports still receive less media coverage than their male counterparts.ADVERTISEMENT End of his agony? SC rules in favor of Espinosa, orders promoter heirs to pay boxing legend LIVE: Sinulog 2020 Grand Parade View comments Missile-capable frigate BRP Jose Rizal inches closer to entering PH Navy’s fleet Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Duterte’s ‘soft heart’ could save ABS-CBN, says election lawyer Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Britain’s Andy Murray celebrates after winning a point against Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro during their tennis match at the Roland Garros 2017 French Open on June 3, 2017 in Paris. / AFP PHOTO / FRANCOIS XAVIER MARITWhen top-ranked Brit Andy Murray faced reporters after losing to American Sam Querrey in the Wimbledon quarterfinals, he still had his priorities straight.The reporter starts, “Sam is the first U.S. player to reach a major semi-final since 2009…”ADVERTISEMENT Duterte’s ‘soft heart’ could save ABS-CBN, says election lawyer IT happens: Facebook sorry for Xi Jinping’s name mistranslation “Male player,” says Murray.“Yes, first male player, that’s for sure,” the reporter responds, though Murray is far from amused.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSEnd of his agony? SC rules in favor of Espinosa, orders promoter heirs to pay boxing legendSPORTSRedemption is sweet for Ginebra, Scottie ThompsonSPORTSMayweather beats Pacquiao, Canelo for ‘Fighter of the Decade’ 787 earthquakes recorded in 24 hours due to restive Taal Volcano Marcosian mode: Duterte threatens to arrest water execs ‘one night’ Sir Andrew Murray is NOT amused with your casual sexism! #wimbledon pic.twitter.com/a6pTpHCFSr— Jamie (@_JamieMac_) July 12, 2017 This is not Murray’s first time to interject a reporter for an oversight, and probably not his last either. In the 2016 Olympics, he corrected BBC reporter John Inverdale who congratulated him for being the first to win two gold medals in tennis.“Venus [Williams] and Serena [Williams] have won four each,” he said.My favorite genre is Murray doing this to reporters pic.twitter.com/CKs8HS0Fn7— Ashley (@ashcech) July 12, 2017While his chance of winning this year’s Wimbledon is gone, the Glasgow-born athlete is still ace in other aspects. Niña V. Guno/JBRELATED STORIES:Murray refuses to blame injury for Wimbledon heartbreakMurray at world number one — how Twitter reacted LeBron-invested pizza place becomes fastest growing chain in US LATEST STORIES MOST READ Senate panel cites 3 BuCor officials in contempt PLAY LIST 02:55Senate panel cites 3 BuCor officials in contempt00:50Trending Articles01:21Dela Rosa on convicts’ early release: Why blame us?01:40Filipinos turn Taal Volcano ash, plastic trash into bricks01:32Taal Volcano watch: Island fissures steaming, lake water receding02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite